Wednesday 9 December 2015

OUGD601 Context of Practice 03 Collecting Information and Writing Chapter 5 Temporal Proximity

Main Sources:
The Decorative Arts William Morris
The Nature of Gothic John Ruskin
Thinking and Making in Industrial Design Helen Rees
Craft Within a Consuming Society Gloria Hickey
Contemporary Crafts Imogen Racz
Making is Connecting David Gauntlett
On Craftsmanship Christopher Frayling
Critical Journal (Appendix D)
All Interviews (Appendices A, B and C)
Blackboard a Personal History of the Classroom Lewis Buzbee
The Progress of Captain Ludd Paul Greenhalgh

Although I did exactly the same process with my quotations as previously I will not show it in pictures because yellow was the only colour I had left. However, I did bring together a complex plan as usual and that is shown below.




I think I still have a little work to do on this chapter and will ask Richard about it in my next tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment