Tuesday 12 January 2016

OUGD601 Context of Practice 03 Practical Piece Social Media Response

As a small side project or evaluative measure I have collected all internet information in relation to this project in an effort to measure the social proximity seen online.



The first quantifiable piece of data concerning the social proximity of the project can be seen in the view numbers for the videos in their original source entrance onto the internet. 




These view come redirected from a link I shared on Facebook. Along with this comes the like stats in the images above as well as the more qualitative comments.







I also shared a number of small snapshots during the project onto my Instagram feed. There is a large network of letterers and chalk artists on this platform whom I don't know personally but through the use of hash tags can interact with my work through comments and likes.

Overall I think this is an interesting but not definitive way of measuring social proximity facilitated by this project. After all it is not the project alone that facilitates this, it is the act of me sharing the information online that makes it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment